Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Graduation 2011




I have recently graduated from Clay County High School in Celina,Tennessee. I have attended that high school for three years and it has been one of the best experiences of my life. I played volleyball all through high school and have been active in numerous clubs. I ALWAYS said I wouldn't miss high school and that I was ready to graduate, but now that the time has come and past I miss it more than anything. I will miss my friends,teachers, and even principal. I will miss being the "momma" of my guy friends and making sure the get there homework done and pushing them to do their best.I will miss my dad being my volleyball coach and us fussing about stupid stuff on the court and off it.( dad you always won). I will miss my best friends and all the high school drama ha ha. I will miss all of the wonderful memories I have made. So here is to the Class of 2011!Never give in, never quit, never stop going, and last but not least never give up. As one of my favorite teachers said,"Go big or go home." - Quote by:Teia Arms



No comments:

Post a Comment