Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Atlanta Fall Apparel Market 2010

I recently had the opportunity to attend market. I went to all the different dress designers and got to see fashion shows and look at amazing prom and pageant dresses. I was thrilled to have my picture with Tony Bowls and Sherri Hill.  Tony Bowls is a wonderful designer.  Tony loves being around people. His passion is to make the dress of your dreams,and that is exactly what he does.He is know for his unique sense of style. The dress I won state in was a Tony Bowls dress.  :) Sherri Hill is just as amazing. She is a sponsor for the USA and Teen USA. She is  truly a sweet person, and it was nice to sit down and talk to her all afternoon.
P.S. I will never wear high heels on my way to market. I have blisters on my feet now. :(
Thank you God for these wonderful blessings!!!




In addition to his successful, groundbreaking pageant line, Tony Bowls for Mon Cheri, 

No comments:

Post a Comment